Can you cure your acne overnight? I wouldn’t say cure, but you can certainly help improve your acne overnight with easy home remedies! If you have a special day tomorrow, a special event, date, dance, anything, then try these recipes to treat your breakouts overnight!
When you are in a time crunch to treat your breakouts, the main things that you want to change are:
Targeting these symptoms will be the best option for a quick fix. Its unlikely to fix deeper issues such as clogged pores, hormonal issues, etc. However, it is easy to treat the symptoms that arise with acne such as the texture, redness, and swelling. Here is a complete guide to dramatically improve your acne overnight:
- First start by washing your face
- Next apply a face mask. You can use any face mask you like, but the most important part is to add ground coffee to the mixture (the best option is to use Starbucks Via, which is micro finely ground coffee). Coffee has a high amount of caffeine, which dramatically reduces the redness in the face by restricting the blood vessels.
- Rinse the mask off with warm water, and immediately apply a honey mask. Pure, organic honey is all you need. Apply this to your face, and let it sit there for 20-30 minutes. Honey helps to give your skin a “glow” and reduces the appearance of scars. It also improves the skin texture almost immediately, making it softer and appear smoother.
- Rinse off the honey mask
- Finally, apply an ACV toner. Apple Cider Vinegar- This ingredient helps remove dead skin cells on the surface of the skin, and help soften the skin and improve its texture. From experience, an apple cider vinegar toner can dramatically improve the texture of skin overnight. Here’s how to make this overnight treatment:
- ½ apple cider vinegar (Braggs ACV is the best option)
- ½ Cooled brewed green tea
- Last, but not least, apply a generous layer of your favorite moisturizer. Go to sleep, and wake up with beautiful skin!